Jennifer and Needy have been best friends since childhood, dispite having very little in common. One night, Jennifer takes Needy to a local dive bar to attend a concert by indie rock band Low Shoulder.
"SandBox Love Never Dies"Edit
After Melody Lane burned down, Needy started suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. She has flashbacks of her and Jennifer playing in the sandbox with dolls when they were just little girls, and her having licked Little Jennifer's wound after she poked her hand with a tack. Little Jennifer asked Needy at the time not to tell her mom, for she fears her mom will give her a shot. Little Needy promised that she'd never tell on her and smiles.
- Needy, even when they were both human, could sense Jennifer's presence when she's close by.
- They're the first two characters to have a former friendship near the end of the film.
- Chastity is the first at the beginning of the movie to accuse Needy of harboring a lesbian infatuation on Jennifer, thought Needy denied it, saying she's "just a friend".
- This is the most popular relationship in Jennifer's Body, given the two once had a strong connection with each other.
- They were originally going to have a sex scene in the film but it was changed to a make out session instead.